Friday, 16 December 2011



Well, I officially have no idea where the last month has gone. However, I do know I've been back to a very wintery UK and it is definitely officially Winter here, too. The accessories are out in full force - more of this to come soon - but there is no shortage of serious Winter Wear being seen on the Italian streets! Here are just a couple little sightings - today it's raining though so I shall be a)indoors and b) illustrating recent sightings, including aforementioned accessories. It's a little early for New Year's resolutions but I shall endeavour to be a more devoted blogger too!
A little note on techniques here; as part of my ongoing exploration of different methods of illustration, I thought I'd experiment with some collage. I've seen it done to great effect so frequently, and it's really good to mix up your normal style I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment